This cookie statement was last updated on March 24, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Union
2. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and saved by your browser to the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent to our servers or to the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
3. What is a script?
A script is a piece of code that keeps our website running smoothly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or your device.
4. What is a spy pixel?
A web beacon is a small piece of text or image that is not visible on a website and that is used to track traffic on a website. To this end, various data relating to you are recorded using invisible pixels.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Certain cookies ensure the proper functioning of certain parts of the site and the taking into account of your preferences as a user. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Therefore, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these analytical cookies, we receive information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
6.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this site.
6.4 Social media buttons
We do not use social media buttons on our website to publish websites or share them on social media.
7. Cookies placed
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
|_gid||1 day||Count and track visited website pages|
Read more: Google Analytics privacy
We use Polylang for regional settings management. Read more
|pll_language||persistante||Save language settings|
This data will not be passed on to third parties.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right to information: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them completely to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will adhere to it unless certain reasons justify this treatment.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please note the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we manage your data, we would like to be informed, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities (data protection authorities such as the EDPS).
9. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our website again.
Swiss Mobile Academy AG
Clausiusstrasse 50, 8006 Zürich, Switzerland
Site web : https://swissmobileacademy.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Numéro de téléphone: +41 (0)44 515 76 88